Bridal Questions and Answers
by Guy Kremer
Guy Kremer is a bridal hair expert and something of a legend when it comes to creating beautiful long hair and hair-up styles. He recently styled the hair for Racoon Hair Extensions bridal campaign:
• Why are Racoon Hair Extensions good for brides?
Racoon hair extensions are ideal for brides as they can be used to add length or to create volume. Racoon provides the perfect combination of luscious hair whilst still looking natural, ensuring you look fabulous on your wedding day.
• What advice would you give to brides thinking of wearing extensions on their wedding day?
To get the best advice and knowledge about extensions, always go to a specialist Racoon salon. You must be well advised about how extensions work, about how to deal with them and how to look after them to ensure they look fabulous both on your wedding day and throughout the honeymoon.
• What is the trick to achieving a great hair-up style?
Hair should be in perfect condition and I think the trick is to keep it simple, less is more. Again go to a reputable salon and choose a stylist that specialises in bridal hair.
• Do you have any tips for styling hair with extensions?
Use the correct brush, the Racoon Xtend soft bristle brush is ideal. Be careful and gentle when styling the hair and only use covered hair bands loosely – don’t be too rough and don’t tie the hair too tightly. It’s fine to do twists and chignons in the hair but make sure you are gentle and keep the style loose and natural.
• What sort of style is chic for brides this year?
A chic style is a style that suits the individual bride. It’s important that the stylist takes into account the brides personality, her dress and the image that she wants to project on her wedding day – some brides want to go for the natural look whereas others want a more sophisticated style, it just depends on the bride and is it essential that all these different factors are taken into account by the stylist in order to find the right style.
• What are your top three tips for achieving the best hair on your wedding day?
1. Visit a reputable salon and make your first appointment at least 6 weeks
before the big day.
2. Bring all your hair accessories to the first appointment, have a detailed consultation and ensure you have a couple of trial styles so that the final result is exactly what you want.
3. Book in for a deep conditioning in-salon treatment in the week leading up to your wedding to ensure your hair is in optimum condition.
• What celebrity bride do you think looked beautiful on her wedding day?
Jennifer Lopez’s style was stunning when she married Marc Anthony.
The gentle curls loosely pinned up looked effortlessly chic, sophisticated and beautiful.
You might also like...
Bridal and Honeymoon Hair Care Tips
The time needed to perfect a wedding day hairstyle depends entirely on the look each bride opts for....
Weddings are big business, and those that are successful rely on a solid checklist of organized procedures, techniques and resources...
The Perfect Pony!
Never underestimate the power of a pony! Most recently known as 'The Epic Tail!'. With choices endless and glamour instant, the pony for long haired girls is similar to the Courts laying in the shoe rack in Princess Kate's walk in wardrobe...
Top Tips For A Natural Bridal Make-Up Look
Anna Sorbie, Bridal Hair And Beauty Specialist, Reveals Her Top 5 Tips For Achieving Natural Beauty On Your Wedding Day...
How To Wear The Key Hair Trends On Your Wedding Day
Hair accessories were huge at Fashion Week A/W16, with embellished hair proving to be a key beauty trend of the new season...