Well done for taking the supplements, donít give up as there will be a difference you just need them as well as a combination of other things. ...More >
I would suggest you take a look at the following you may find the documents above helpful:
- Take a look at your diet as sometimes adding in a few vital nutrient rich foods can make a difference
- Ask in a professional salon for a protein based shampoo, or if you want to select one yourself choose a formula where the liquid is clear not opaque as still will mean it doesnít contain to many conditioning ingredients that will make the hair greasy
- Use dry shampoo, there are now coloured versions which are dry for keeping your hair looking fresh and adding a little volume
- Try not to touch your hair too much throughout the day as it can become a habit and makes the hair greasy more quickly
- This one sounds crazy but be careful applying your moisturizer, it again can make the hair greasy but there has been linked to potential thinning hair lines on women
- If you take medication, perhaps consult your doctor as there are so many that have side effects that can seriously effect hair such as contraceptive pills especially if they have been taken over a long period of time Have a trim, use a treatment mask at least weekly and Iím sure over the next month or 2 you will see improvement, if you donít perhaps consult a trichologist and they will carry out some blood tests and help you get to the bottom of the problem.