I feel your pain, letís start from the top. Please see the following list as things to try, it will work I know that for sure but itís all about getting the combination exactly right. I am convinced that within 30 dayís you will be noticing great improvements. ...More >
- Look at your diet firstly and try and add as many of the foods I suggest above into your diet
- Consider taking a supplement, these sometimes are a bit expensive long term but can really help kick start the process of having healthy hair, you can always reduce them to a couple of days a week after taking for 3 months
- Invest in the best professional shampoo and conditioner you can afford, I am a big fan of the Joico, Nioxin and Redken brands. I suggest you go for a balancing shampoo and conditioner and buy a high street moisturing mask or make your own like I suggest above.
- Use the moisture mask 2 times per week leave for 10 mins, comb through and rinse, then use conditioner comb through leave for 1 minute and then rinse.
- Apply a small amount of an argan oil, I like Moroccan oil best comb it through and dry your hair on a medium heat and medium speed with the hairdryer.
- Make sure your hairdryer is ionic
- You may want to use a straightening iron but it must be one with a temperature control and then you are able to help smooth the hair but not applying to much heat and drying the hair out
There are so many things that effect our hair and skin but doing all of the above its will be smoother, feel softer and hopefully feel less fine or thin in the root area.
Really good luck and feel free to ask for further advice, Kala x