Find Your Nearest Salon

Ask the Experts

Ask the Experts

1610 Records Found matching query: thin     Record(s): 1099 - 1101
Finnula asks:
I have naturally curly red hair, I would like to have it long but it is not working out as my hair does not grow fast. So I want something stylish and in the moment, I have a heart shaped face and have recently got a bit plumper in the face, so I would like a cut that could make my face seem less wide, I have recently got a transient cut and when it grows it goes out quite wide, any suggestions would be great thank-you!

Trevor SorbieAnswered By:
Trevor Sorbie
Ask your hairdresser to cut some graduated layers in a bob shape slightly longer at the sides, it will slim down your face and with the layers will add a bit of height, chop out some texture through the layers more at back working to slightly less at front, also this shape will grow well and is very trendy at the moment

Marie asks:
My face is shaped like Monique the actress; what cute styles would suite me?

Diana DudasAnswered By:
Diana Dudas
You are a very lucky lady, with a face shape like Monique you can wear anything. The best thing is to find a picture of a style that you like and take it with you to the salon.

Your stylist will give you advice on whether or not the style is good for you or if not how she can adapt it to suit you and your lifestyle.

I am 39 years old right now I have grey hair. I used to have natural black hair until I was 15, after that it began gradually to turn grey until now and its completely grey. I want to know if there is a natural thing that can be used to turn it gradually black again, not in one step. PS I am a black man

Pablo AlvarezAnswered By:
Pablo Alvarez
I do not know of any product on the market at this present time that would change the tone gradually, maybe you can try going to a salon and asking for high lights in a dark colour that you want also with frequent applications you can build up the colour.

Page 367 of 537

3 Records on this page