Find Your Nearest Salon

Ask the Experts

Ask the Experts

1575 Records Found matching query: thin     Record(s): 1075 - 1077
Sara asks:
I am 16 and I have very long, thick hair and about a year and a half ago I had a perm. I liked it at first, but now I hate it. I have been thinking about having it chemically straightened. Is this a bad idea? My hair is in good condition and I do not want to wreck it? How much does it cost?

Jason JohnsonAnswered By:
Jason Johnson
If the condition of your hair is good then you could certainly have your hair straightened. The price varies from salon to salon but it is usually much less expensive than a perm and much quicker to have done.

Anonymous asks:
I have naturally very curly hair and I think it looks bad curly, especially at the top where it frames my face. When I straighten it, it eventually gets wavy later. I would like to stop frying my hair, but have a good style (with some waves/curls at the bottom maybe?)

Jason JohnsonAnswered By:
Jason Johnson
I think you need to go into a salon and have a consultation and decide with the hairdresser what the best choice is for you. You have explained that you do not like straightening your hair because it goes wavy later. Would you like to keep your hair straight? With the correct products there is no reason why you can not achieve this! It may be a better option to work with your waves and have a style that will be easy for you to manage whilst utilising your curls and waves. Book a consultation with a professional salon and I am sure you will be delighted with your new style!

Nikki asks:
I am just wondering which is the best shampoo for dandruff have tried all the best names but they just keep burning my scalp which shampoo would you use

Diane ShawAnswered By:
Diane Shaw
Dandruff shampoos do not usually burn your scalp unless there is some other condition that is very sensitive.

If you have tried various dandruff shampoos which burn your scalp, I think you might have a medical condition that will need attending to by a Trichologist. I recommend you make an appointment with one of them or your doctor.

Page 359 of 525

3 Records on this page