Find Your Nearest Salon

Ask the Experts

Ask the Experts

814 Records Found matching query: product     Record(s): 49 - 51
Lisa Marie asks:
What can be done for my very bad extreme damaged bleached hair. falling out in clumps and hate the colour yellow and orange. Wish I left it as it was but I donít like brown hair on me, but that would be better then no hair. Feel very down. What are the best hair repair products?

Tony MaleedyAnswered By:
Tony Maleedy
Find a good hairdresser - someone who specialises in colouring and hear what they say. The aim should clearly be to improve hair colour while, at the same time, reduce the hair damage and breakage - not easy and particularly difficult to do at home. A short series of intensive conditioner treatments should minimise the breakage. I would also use a large toothed comb rather than a brush for the moment as this will be less likely to cause further breakage. Book an appoint with a colouring specialist, then go along for a consultation first. If the hairdresser doesnít sound interested and caring move on to the next salon until someone with the knowledge, care and the correct attitude jumps out at you. We would recommend you try Revlon Professional Pro You Colour Treatment as an intensive conditioning treatment.

Denise asks:
I want a low maintenance cut for thick coarse hair with natural wave. I donít like to spend a lot of time or use a lot of product. Iím a 50 year old tom boy with sass and still want to look good. Any ideas?

Darren MessiasAnswered By:
Darren Messias
For me with your type of hair texture I would go with a gorgeous little crop. A great example of this is someone like Judy Dench. This style is very low maintenance and at the same time can be made to look glamorous or easily turned into an every day look.

Viky asks:
I have 2 boys who will be starting school soon. They shower at night, and wake up with some serious íbed headí in the morning. Can you recommend a spray product that I can use to help tame their hair in the morning? Something that tames the hair, but does not leave a heavy residue would be ideal.

Mark WoolleyAnswered By:
Mark Woolley
You need a spritz that dampens the hair without dehydrating the hair, which can then cause the hair to just frizz - Iíd suggest using the Fudge 1+ as itís a great unisex product that Iím sure youíre boys will love the smell of too. Just spritz the hair until its damp, then style and leave to dry naturally.

Page 17 of 272

3 Records on this page