Kylie Jenner Hair Tutorial
Step by step photo tutorial on how to create American reality television personality Kylie Jenner's style by Nicola Haley.
1. Once your hair extensions have been applied brush through to ensure they are well blended with your natural hair.
2. Create an off centre parting with a comb, drawing it up from just in front of the arch in your eyebrow.
3.Take a medium sized section of hair, making sure you have included both the extensions and your natural hair. Curling natural hair and extensions together like this will help them blend.
Place a thick curling wand behind the section of hair and wrap it backwards around the wand. Wrapping backwards like this will create waves that fall away from the face.
Leave the hair on the wand for just a few seconds before releasing it. Don’t leave it on too long as this will create more defined curls rather than loose waves.
Continue creating sections and curling them away from your face until all of your hair is curled.
4. Take a large brush and brush through the waves to soften them and create a more naturally wavy look.
5. Take a comb and lift small sections of your natural hair from around your parting. Gently tease these by placing the comb about an inch or two away from the head and gently push towards the roots. This will create a softer, more voluminous look while also helping to cover your extensions.
6. To finish the look apply a bold, navy blue lipstick.