This is a beautiful and simple hairstyle that can be vreated easily at home. Stephanie creates this look using 2 grips and a rubber band. It works well with tousled long hair and you can optionally add gentle curls. The Hair Bow is a look that is classic, simple and bang on trend for S/S 2013 Hair.
Follow these simple step by step instructions to acheive this great hair bow
Supplied by Hair & Makeup by Steph
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head.
The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don't pull the ends
through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like the picture on the right.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape.
Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it.
Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
More DIY Styles...