Welcome to ukhairdressers.com Competitions!
Every month we bring you a great selection of free prize draws. Check out the current competitons below and be sure to enter before the deadline. Good luck!
|Win a set of Schwarzkopf BRAND NEW Haircare Heroes products worth £73.00|
1 Lucky winner will receive a set of Schwarzkopf BRAND NEW Haircare Heroes products
|Win a full set of products from Fudge Professional's new hair care range worth £145|
Win a full set of products from Fudge Professional's new hair care range.
|General competition and prize draw rules|
ukhairdressers Ė website competition terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions, together with any specific rules set out on individual competition pages, apply to all competitions on our website ukhairdressers.com.
- By entering a competition on our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not enter our competitions.
- Unless indicted on the competition page, all competitions are organised by UK Webwise.com Ltd, Pelican House, 119c Eastbank Street, Southport, PR8 1DQ.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend a competition page or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. A copy of these terms and conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped address envelope to our registered address.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition on our website, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website and enter our competitions; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of UK Webwise.com Ltd or other companies associated with UK Webwise.com Ltd, or any company involved in a competition or the promotion of that competition, agents or members of their families or households are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific competition.
- By entering a competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from a competition, we will use our sole discretion to decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- You are only allowed to enter a competition once. Entries must be submitted by completing the relevant online form.
- Competition entries must be made by the closing date specified on the competition page.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise on the competition page. Winners will be chosen from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date. If the competition includes a tie-breaker, this will be judged in accordance with the specific terms and conditions of that competition.
- Prize winners will be notified by email by the ukhairdressers team. Return of any email as undeliverable or failure to reply to the notification email within a reasonable timescale may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
- Prizes will be sent to winners by the company providing the prize. If this is not UK Webwise.com Ltd, we will share your name and postal address with the company to facilitate this.
- Each winnerís name and town of residence are recorded on a list of competition winners which we keep for our records. You can obtain a copy of the competition winners by writing to us at our registered address, naming the specific competition you are enquiring about. You must enclose a self-addressed envelope with the appropriate postage.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at our discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a competition on our website, or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability are set out in our main terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This website is owned and operated by UK Webwise.com Limited.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 03919803, and our registered office is at Pelican House, 119c Eastbank Street, Southport, PR8 1DQ, United Kingdom.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- by telephone, using the number published on our website;
- by email, using the email address published on our website.