a top, bottom wig or hat by clicking on the left hand menu and then
on a thumbnail on the right hand side of the window.
Left click on an item once to select it and then left click
and hold down button then move mouse to drag object into position.
Resize wig if desired with the resize wig buttons.
(You might have to adjust height and width to achieve correct
If you re-select a wig that you have previously chosen
then double click the wig to resize it.
To see more thumnbnails click on the
To use you own image
1. Click user image button on left hand menu
2. Browse to the location of that image on your PC
(in your image you must be facing forward with your hair tied out
of the way and you face being the majority of your picture)
3. Your image will be displayed to the left of the other clothing
4. Using the facial resize buttons, resize your image so your
face is roughly the same size as the example image provided.
(Quick shrink will quickly reduce the size of your image but might
If so you will have to adjust height and width to achieve correct
5. Now drag and drop your image to where the face of the model
is. When you let go the image should be cut down to just show the
6. Fine tune the image size until it looks genuine.
Select top, bottom, wig or hat as normal.