TO USE YOUR STRAIGHTENING IRON PROPERLY
Shampoo the hair and condition it as normal.
• Hair will still show curls and waves.
• Apply Heat
Protection to hair. Amount depends on type and length
of hair.(See bottle for help)
• Spread serum
in palms and rub into hair, smoothing the hair along its length.
• Use a hair dryer
and paddle brush and start drying the hair encouraging straightness
by brushing through the hair as you dry. Set the hairdryers
temperature to medium until hair is completely dry
• Already hair will show signs of straightening but is still
frizzy and dry and lacks shine.(Straightness would not last)
• With medium or long hair use clips to seperate hair so that
you can concentrate on one section at a time.
• Starting at the front with a small section of hair use you
down the length is a swift smooth motion.
• Repeat this step on the next section and continue using small
sections right round the head.
• Always run the straightener
from top, down the hairs length and continue until straightener
runs off the hair at the end and hair falls away. Do not stop
at any point and try to keep the sweep even and consistant
• On larger sections you may need to repeat the run with the
• Once the majority of hair has been straightened finish the
style by blending at the ends. With no clips run the straightener
close to the ends and off the ends of the hair. This will stop
seperation that might occur when using sectioning clips.
• You should be left with sleek shiny frizz free straight hair
which should last a long time.
temperature would suit my hair?
Click for comparison table