Tips For Your Eyelashes
False eyelashes are usually worn if you have short lashes to thicken up the upper lashes or have no lashes atall? Eyelashes are an important asset to the whole look of your face. There are usually two main types of eyelashes which are strip and individual. More usually, the lashes are synthetic and are self-applied using special glue.
This type can be fairly easily peeled off when they are no longer required. There are a huge variety of colors, lengths, designs and materials. No matter how much eye make up you wear your eyelashes will always stand out looking long and thick.Today Celebrities have made false eyelash extensions extremely popular. There are so many brands to choose from. Here are some tips that may help when you come to apply false eyelashes, lashes that help enhance the attraction of your face.
• Apply the glue onto the false lashes you are going to stick on first don’t put it on straight away, give the lash a little blow then place on the eye
• Apply mascara before lashes are glued on for further grip
• After lashes are dried tweezers should be used to lift them and should be brought as close as possible to the natural line of the eyelash
• The lashes should be pressed on no longer than 30-60 seconds
• Eyeliner should be used to fill any gap which might exist between the false lash and natural lash
• When removing the lashes start to pull off from the outer corner
• Tweezers and scissors used along with the lashes should be clean to ensure protection from contamination
• Eyelashes should be removed before going to bed, gently remove from outer corner of eye
Re-using your eyelashes
When you come to remove your eyelashes take them off gently, leaving them to soak in soapy warm water for at least 20 minutes. Once you’ve let them soak you will notice that the glue on the lashes is a sticky white material, use your tweezers or your hands to remove the glue.
Make sure you are careful as you don’t want to ruin your eyelashes. After you have removed the glue gently wipe over the eyelashes with some eye make up remover on a tissue, we all use mascara after applying false lashes so when cleaning make sure all the traces of mascara or any dirt have been wiped off. Make sure when you come to buy eyelashes keep them in the case that it came with so you can put the lashes back in and keep its original form.
La La Lashes are now selling on Uk Hairdressers.