| SEARCH FOR A HAIRDRESSING SALON, BARBERS OR BEAUTY SALON IN 3 EASY STEPS|
complete lifestyle magazine – Country Living has a wealth
of ideas for your home and garden, whether you live in
the town or countryside.
Here’s a preview of the latest edition, have a look and
then take advantage of our super value Subscription offer
and save money at the same time.
Get 12 issues packed with glossy features for just £33.50
saving 22% on the normal cover price of £3.70. Now you
can have your favourite magazine delivered every month
and enjoy all the latest news and views.
Celebrating a timeless and traditional way of living
In Country Living you’ll also learn about traditional
crafts, keep informed of rural issues, enjoy irresistible
dishes using seasonal produce and, above all, escape the
stress and strain of modern-day life.
Country Living Magazine offers readers an escape from
the stresses and demands of modern life by giving them
access to an appealing world of rural beauty and tranquillity.
It provides inspiration and practical advice for those
who garden and/or cook. It allows readers to keep abreast
of rural affairs and people’s lives in the countryside
by providing up-to-date information. But most of all,
readers see it as a treat.
Also, if you become a subscriber you will receive 10%
discount in the Country Living Shop! So many reasons to
October’s issue is packed with all these
• Inspired by Autumn - New fabrics with nature's designs; pumpkins on parade in Dorset; 25 magical woodland walks
• Armchair gardening - how to plan and plant a kitchen garden
• Save Up To 30% - on tickets to our fair
• Colour and charm - restoring a Cornish farmhouse and a Norfolk flint barn
• The cook's kitchen - dream schemes for any budget, directory of designs and rustic recipes for lazy lunches
a 12 month Country Living subscription and make
these great savings
issues only £33.50
On £3.70 cover price
with FREE delivery